I successfully shot and posted one photo every day in 2014. Here are the stats.
- Most popular post: Day 137
- Number of countries that viewed my blog at least once: 18
- Country with the second-highest number of views: Argentina
- Most popular tag: “December”
- Top commenter: Kelsey Mickelson
Frequent Post Subjects
- Wild animals: 22
- Musicians/instruments: 20
- Chai the cat: 17 (other cats: 5)
- Zak: 15
- Food that I made: 12
- Emily: 11
- Cat the human: 10
- Ana: 8
- Star the dog: 8 (other dogs: 7)
- Flowers: 8
- Sunsets: 8
- Jimmy: 7
- Bekah: 6
(I kind of cheated because I didn’t get home to take this photo until after midnight. Oops.)
Star is enjoying the squirrel he got for Christmas.
Two more old friends. A very typical Ben, and Kaldi’s!
Nothing better than the annual reunion at Villa Mantia.
How to keep a two-year-old entertained all night: Give him a Fisher-Price pirate set.
Midnight Mass at Cathedral Basilica in St. Louis, where thousands gathered for Christmas Eve services. There were more than 50 police officers, and a group of protesters showed up, but thankfully, nothing violent happened.
“Bid thou, our sad divisions cease. And be thyself our King of Peace.”
Merry Christmas, little bird.